Tuesday, 5 March 2019

RE: Game Developers Conference 2019 - Visitors

 

 

Hi,

 

I'm not sure if you had a chance to review my last email regarding show attendees list.

 

Can I send, counts and cost for your review?

 

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

 

Thanks,

Sarah

 

 
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2019 2:37 PM
To: 'batzrcool.hahaha@blogger.com'
Subject: RE: Game Developers Conference 2019 - Visitors

 

 

 

Hi,

 

I’m not sure if you have had a chance to review my last email.

 

Your feedback will help me understand whether I should follow up with you further.

 

Shall I get back to you with the Number of Counts we have and pricing for the same in the mean while

 

P.S: If you think I should be talking to someone else kindly forward the email to the concerned person

 

Thanks,

Sarah

 

 
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2019 2:36 PM
To: 'batzrcool.hahaha@blogger.com'
Subject: Game Developers Conference 2019 - Visitors

 

Hi,

 

Would be interested in acquiring a list of  Game Developers Conference 2019 - Email  Attendees List

 

List Includes : Game Developers, Studio Managers & Heads of Studios, Vendor Companies and Sponsors, Business Development Professionals and Venture Capitalists, Executive Producers, Career Seekers & Recruiters and many more…

 

Please let me know your thoughts, If you are interested, drop me a line. We will get back to you with Pricing and Counts and other information for your review.

 

Thanks,

Sarah Bates | Global Marketing Team

If you do not wish to receive future emails from us, please reply as 'leave out'

 

No comments: