Tuesday, 2 July 2019

RE: Post-show registered attendees list - Game Developers Conference 2019

 

 

Hi,

I am just doing a follow up with my previous email to check whether you are interested in our Attendees Lists.

Could you please let me know your thoughts?

In turn, I'll get back with Precise Counts and Pricing Details for your consideration.

Thank you and I Look forward to hearing from you.

 

Regards

Bonnie Bennett - Event Attendees Specialist.

 

From: Bonnie Bennett [mailto:buzsol1@buzsol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2019 8:54 AM
To: 'batzrcool.hahaha@blogger.com'
Subject: RE: Post-show registered attendees list - Game Developers Conference 2019

 

 

 

Hi,

 

I am just doing a follow up with my previous email to check whether you are interested in our Attendees Lists.

 

Could you please let me know your thoughts?

 

In turn, I'll get back with Precise Counts and Pricing Details for your consideration.

 

Thank you and I Look forward to hearing from you.

 

Regards

Bonnie Bennett - Event Attendees Specialist.

 

From: Bonnie Bennett [mailto:buzsol1@buzsol.com]
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2019 6:48 AM
To: 'batzrcool.hahaha@blogger.com'
Subject: RE: Post-show registered attendees list - Game Developers Conference 2019

 

 

 

Hi,

 

I am just doing a follow up with my previous email to check whether you are interested in our Attendees Lists.

 

Could you please let me know your thoughts?

 

In turn, I'll get back with Precise Counts and Pricing Details for your consideration.

 

Thank you and I Look forward to hearing from you.

 

Regards

Bonnie Bennett - Event Attendees Specialist.

 

From: Bonnie Bennett [mailto:buzsol1@buzsol.com]
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2019 8:23 AM
To: 'batzrcool.hahaha@blogger.com'
Subject: Post-show registered attendees list - Game Developers Conference 2019

 

 

 

Good Day,

Hope this note finds you well

I am following up to confirm, if you are interested in acquiring the post-show Attendees E-mail List.? for internal lead generation, branding, Newsletter, product/service promotion campaigns and many more.

“Game Developers Conference – GDC 2019” (18 - 22 March 2019, San Francisco, CA)

All the contacts are permission passed and provided with complete contact information including business e-mail address and contact number.

Please let me know your Interest so that I can get back to you with more details on counts and pricing available for the Attendees Mailing List.

Thank you and I awaiting your response


Regards,
Bonnie Bennett

Executive | Marketing & Communications

Game Developers Conference

 

Note: If you do not wish to receive any further emails for DAC, please reply with a "Exclude"

 

No comments: