Tuesday, 14 January 2020

RE: Meet more buyers at GDC 2020

Hi,

 

I was wondering if you had a chance to review my below email that I sent to you.

 

If interested I can get back to you with Counts and Cost for the same,

 

Olivia

 

Hi,

 

I had a chance to review your company profile and thought you might be interested in acquiring a updated Attendee list of Game Developers Conference – GDC 2020

 

Attendees are:

·         Game Developers

·         Business Development Professionals and Venture Capitalists

·         Studio Managers & Heads of Studios

·         Executive Producers

·         Vendor Companies

·         Career Seekers & Recruiters

 

List Contains: Name, Title, Email, Phone, Company Name, Physical Address, City, State, Zip Code, Country, Web Address, Employee Size, Revenue Size and Industry.

 

Please do let me know your interest. I’d be happy to send over our counts, accuracy, quality, pricing structure and more details on your request.

 

Awaiting for your response

 

Thank you

Olivia Green – Event Managers

 

No comments: