Tuesday, 26 January 2021

Website Work

Hi,

 

My Name is Kellie Miles, and I design great looking websites for small business owners with my cost effective services.

 

I'm contacting you to see if there are changes or enhancements that you'd like to make to your site. Have you been thinking about upgrading your site to a more cutting edge look and feel or adding a few elements to the site that will help automate some of your business? If so, I'd really love to speak with you.

 

I can build the website to your requirement in your budget and as per your timeline.

 

If you are interested, please share you requirements & reference website (if you have) and number so that we can send you estimated cost and time frame accordingly.

 

I look forward to speaking with you,

 

Thanks & Regards,

Kellie Miles,

Web Developer   

 

Note: - If this is something you are interested in, please respond to this email. If this is not of your interest, please reply with No.

No comments: