Hi,
I’m Just doing a follow up, any update on my previous email regarding the Attendee Database?
Shall I send, counts and cost for your review?
Look forward to hearing from you.
Best Regards,
Kevin Sheldon
Business coordinator
If you do not wish to get any more emails from me regarding the show and offers reply to me with the subject “Not Interested”
From: Kevin Sheldon [mailto:kevin.sheldon@eventsinfob2b.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2022 10:49 AM
To: 'batzrcool.hahaha@blogger.com'
Subject: Game Developers Conference – GDC 2022
Hello, Hope this email finds you well.
I was just going through the exhibitor list and found out that your company is one of the exhibitor at Game Developers Conference – GDC 2022.
Would you be interested in the Attendee database for Game Developers Conference – GDC 2022?
If interested I can send you additional Information in my next email and also the count and cost.
Awaiting your response.
Wishing you Happy and Prosperous New year!
Thanks & Regards,
Kevin Sheldon
Business coordinator
If you do not wish to get any more emails regarding the show, reply to me with the subject “Not Interested”.

No comments:
Post a Comment