Thursday, 24 February 2022

RE: FINAL CLOSE-OUT 26 days left for (GDC)Game Developers Conference 2022

If you're interested, I'll gladly provide you the Available Contacts, Price, and more information for your consideration.

 

Thanks |Milagre Dean

 

Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2022 1:25 PM
To: 'batzrcool.hahaha@blogger.com'
Subject: FINAL CLOSE-OUT 26 days left for (GDC)Game Developers Conference 2022

 

I just wanted to let you know that you have the greatest deal on the Buyers Contact List for “Game Developers Conference”?.

 

Professionals who attend:

·         Business Development Professionals and Venture Capitalists

·         Studio Managers & Heads of Studios

·         Executive Producers

·         Vendor Companies and Sponsors

·         Career Seekers & Recruiters

·         artists, producers, game designers, audio professionals

 

If you're interested, I'll gladly provide you the Available Contacts, Price, and more information for your consideration.

 

Thank you very much

Milagre Dean | Global Marketing

If you do not wish to receive future emails from us, please reply as “ Leave out” or “Unsubscribe” and we shall honor your request.       

 

No comments: