Wednesday, 2 February 2022

RE: Marketing Opportunities: GDC 2022

 

 

Any update on my previous email?

Just pick a number that best describes your response,

1. Send Expense and Count.

2. I'm not Interested.

 

Regards,

Stephanie Wynter

 

From: Stephanie Wynter
Sent: Tuesday, February 1, 2022 3:45 PM
To: 'batzrcool.hahaha@blogger.com' <batzrcool.hahaha@blogger.com>
Subject: Marketing Opportunities: GDC 2022
Importance: High

 

Hello,

 

I review your company profile and thought you might be interested in acquiring an attendee profile of Game Developers Conference - GDC 2022.

 

Who should attend GDC?

 

Programmers, Artists, Producers and Team/Studio Managers, Game Designers, Audio Professionals, Business Leaders, Business and Marketing Professionals, Sound Designers, Engineers, Composers, Virtual and Augmented Reality Creators, Career Seekers, Vendor Companies, Sponsors, & Recruiters.

 

Could you please just hit me back with a number 1-2-3 that best describes your response?

 

1. Interested to see Count & Cost.

2. Too busy, email me again in a month, please.

3. Please close my tab, I’m not interested…

 

Kind Regards,

Stephanie Wynter

No comments: